HOT AIR BALLONING TOUR
If a balloon ride is on your bucket list, there’s one place in the world you can’t miss: the lunar landscape of Cappadocia, Turkey. Just hop on your basket for one hour flight and join the hosts of brightly hued balloons that float above the region’s volcanic spires and honeycombed hills. We pick you up from the hotel and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the jurney.
• Admire incredible panoramic views of Cappadocia region from the sky.
• Get a close look at the stunning volcanic rock formations as you fly up approximately 1,000 feet (300 meters)
• Enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast before your flight Toast with a glass of Champagne or Juice
• Get your certificate or souvenir medal.
Explore the Derinkuyu Underground city, hike in the Ihlara Canyon, and visit the Selime monastery on this full day tour. Experience the amazing landscapes and rich culture and history of the region.Pick up fom your hotel at 09:30 and drop of to your hotel around 18:00 full day tour.
• Göreme panorama
• Derinkuyu Underground City
• Selime Monastery
• 3.5 km walking in Ihlara Valley
• Pigeon Valley 40€ / Per Person
Discover Cappadocia, the semi-arid region in central Turkey known for its distinctive fairy chimneys. Visit amazing Göreme Open Air Museum .Explore the tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, Göreme and elsewhere.Pick up fom your hotel at 09:30 and drop of to your hotel around 17:00 full day tour.
• Uçhisar panorama
• Göreme Open Air Museum
• Love valley view point
• Lunch in Avanos Village
• Avanos traditional handicrafts demonstration
• Paşabağ fairy chimney rock formations
• Devrent valley
Get off the beaten track on a full-day tour of the traditional villages of Cappadocia. Go for a hike in the tranquil Soganli Valley and explore the Roman remains of Sobessos.Explore the lesser known parts of Cappadocia.Discover little villages of Greek and Turkish heritage. Visit the remains of the only Roman city in Cappadocia and enjoy a hike in the magical Soganli Valley. Pick up fom your hotel at 09:30 and drop of to your hotel around 18:00 full day tour.
• Three Beauties of Ürgüp
• Sinasos, old Greek Village now known as Mustafapasa
• Taskınpasa Village
• Sobessos Excavation
• Sahinefendi Village
• Short Walk in Soganlı Valley
• Lunch in Soganli Village
• Derinkuyu Underground City
Quad biking in Cappadocia is very exciting and an unforgettable sightseeing experience. You will explore the unique volcanic landscape of Cappadocia while driving through the valleys (Sword, Love, and Rose Valley).We pick you up from the hotel and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
• Enjoy an exhilarating quad bike ride along
• Ride your very own quad bike through the Rose Valley
• Explore the unique rock formations shaped by the volcanic eruptions
• Escape from the hustle and bustle of Cappadocia on a Quad Safari
Also available 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour or 4 hour. (Two passengers maximum)
HORSE BACK RIDE TOUR
What can be more exciting than to ride a horse through the amazing valleys of Cappadocia, also known as the ‘land of beautiful horses’. The lunar landscape of Cappadocia with its unusual rock formations is ideal for exploring on horseback. We pick you up from the hotel and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
• Ride a horse through the amazing valleys of Cappadocia
• Join this tour for a memorable experience
• Explore on horseback the ‘land of beautiful horses’….Tailor made tour is even possible for a all day!
Also available 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour or 4 hour.
4X4 SAFARI TOUR
Ride in a 4×4 vehicle over the panoramic valleys of Cappadocia. Visit some of the region’s most famous rock formations, watch the sunrise or sunset and make lasting memories in Cappadocia. We pick you up from the hotel and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
• Go off-roading in the unique valleys of Cappadocia
• Watch the sunrise or sunset in the magical landscape.
• Sit back and enjoy the moment.
TURKISH NIGHT SHOW
Enjoy an entertaining Turkish Night Show on your Cappadocia holiday. Unlimited soft and alcoholic drinks are served with appetizers, followed by a traditional dinner. Relax and watch a Turkish dance performance with your meal.We pick you up from the hotel and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the night.
• Watch the famous Turkish Nights Show in a cave restaurant in Cappadocia
• Learn more about the cultural heritage of Turkey
• Spend a relaxing evening in a traditional atmosphere
• Enjoy dinner and unlimited free local drinks
• With dinner or with out dinner options.
WHIRLING DERVISH CEREMONY
Come and experience the approximately 1 hour (Sema) the whirling dervishes ceremony. Learn the complex spiritual beliefs behind this ancient Turkish ritual. We pick you up from the hotel and drop you back to your hotel at the end of the show.
• Experience the spiritual cermeony of The Sema first hand
• Learn about the history of this ritual from your private English-speaking guide
• Enjoy luxury air-conditioned transportation to and from your hotel
Relaxing and therapeutic Ancient bathing ritual Relieves aches and pains Full-body exfoliation. The end result is baby-smooth skin. Sightseeing in sunny, rocky Cappadocia can be physically exhausting, so relax your muscles with this traditional hamam (Turkish bath) experience. Refresh yourself with massages and body scrubs that draw on traditional Turkish techniques.
• Relaxing and therapeutic
• Relieves aches and pains
• Full-body exfoliation
• The end result is baby-smooth skin